Pages

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Just Chillin' in France

Hello again! I feel like such a bad blogger that this is only my second entry since Ive been here and I still haven't uploaded any pictures! Sorry!

I love France. It is absolutely, exceedingly beautiful. There are trees just everywhere with practically ancient buildings everywhere in between. Also, the weather is fantastic (although yesterday it was 40 degrees celcius which is, believe me, hot) and I couldn't be happier. My mom told me that it's 115 degrees farenheit in Phoenix right now and while I love the heat, I don't love it THAT much.

My blogging is probably going to stop all together on Thurseday untill the 18th of July (that post will have plenty of pictures!) because my host family is going to their vacation home in Cap Ferret on the western shore of France. We went for a picnic this weekend and it is truly amazing. I'd never been to the Atlantic Ocean before and it's about a million times better than the Pacific! All my hard work to stay pale in Arizona, though, is being completely undone!

In other news, I'm slowly working my through improving my French. It is rather difficult but I think I might be getting better!

No comments:

Post a Comment