Pages

Sunday, June 12, 2011

The Spirit's on Fire

Why so much red? Today was the first day of Pentecost at church. I always forget so, this time, when I remembered, I wore extra to make up for all those missed years. It didn't really matter anyway since I was an acolyte (somebody who helps out with the service) this Sunday and had to wear the floor-length black robe and white cassock over it all. One woman, however, said that she enjoyed seeing my polka-dotted, bowed shoes underneath the uniform!
Headband: Forever21, Sunglasses: Foster Grant via Walgreens, Dress: Modcloth, Shoes: Second Hand

2 comments:

  1. I like it that you wore a pretty dress to church and very appropriate for Pentecost. Do you usually get dressed up for church?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I get dressed up everyday, so...yes!

    ReplyDelete