Pages

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

A Polka-Dotted Past

Yesterday I went thrift and consignment store shopping with one of my friends. After getting completely lost for half an hour, we found our way to Goodwill where I found this fabulous Betsy Johnson skirt for $5!! (needless to say, my friend was rather jealous that I found it first!) Who would have thought that the first designer piece of clothing I'd ever get would be so cheap! Thank you Goodwill!!
Shirt: Forever21, Skirt: Thrifted, Shoes: Second Hand

PS. Sorry about my hair. I'm dying it today and I didn't feel like putting a lot of effort into it before then.

1 comment:

  1. I like how the polka dots from your skirt compliment the dots in your shoes. That is one of the best Betsey Johnson skirts I have seen, actually wearable and pretty and not so radically skimpy! And you look precious in it!

    ReplyDelete