Pages

Friday, June 17, 2011

I'm Bound Away

My last full day in America. OH, that sounds so weird. I've never left the country before! Anyway, I just finished packing my rather large suitcase. I thought packing for four weeks would take much longer, but I finished in less than hour so I guess I have the rest of the day to myself (although I should probably study French a bit more)!
I did not take this picture today while I was packing, but the pictures that I uploaded came up next to it on my computer and I thought it was rather appropriate.
Shirt: American Eagle, Skirt: Betsey Johnson via Goodwill, Feet: Bare
Just about my entire suitcase is dedicated to clothes! Ha ha!
According to my orientation material, I'm not supposed to use the computer too much while I'm in France. The program I'm going with is a foreign immersion program and by  using the computer, I'm not so thoroughly immersed. So, basically, I won't be blogging as much as I have been. Sorry! I will when I can!

No comments:

Post a Comment