Pages

Friday, June 10, 2011

My Favorite Things: Vintage Hats

I love vintage hats so much! I'm not a crazy fan of hats themselves because they're so hot, but there's just something undeniably classy about having something vintage on top of your head! I can't quite put my finger on it.

The first piece of vintage I ever got was a hat from MacAlpine's Restaurant, and I've since gotten three more.

I don't wear them all terribly often, because one, they're really hot, and two, hats are prohibited at my school, which is where I wear most of my clothes. When I do, however, they never seem to fail with taking the outfit to a level of classiness that nothing else could even come close to.

Modeling my hats today is Paddington Bear, a master of cool hats (his original hat now serves as my lamp shade)

No comments:

Post a Comment