Pages

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Ma Petite Vie en France- Part 4

This is probably the closest I came to an outfit picture in France (mostly because my outfits were simply not good, as you can probably tell from above). Anyway, it was taken in my favorite shop we visited. It was this strange antique store made of, like, a tent or something on top of a wooden foundation. It was filled to the ceiling with my favorite piece of vintage clothing: hats! There were some vintage dresses in the back room too but my host family left before I could go back there.
Probably my second closest thing to an outift picture. I was such a bad little blogger!
There was a lot of random American stuff on the clothes in France. I tried to take pictures of the majority of them that I found.
This is the last of Ma Petite Vie en France. I have more pictures from my trip on my flickr if you'd like. I start school tomorrow, by the way, so there will more likely than not be less posting than I've been having. I'll try to keep it up as much as possible though!

No comments:

Post a Comment