Pages

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Toga Tuesday

So, as I mentioned a few posts ago, I recently joined a group called "Daughters of Athena" promoting feminine power. It was decided at a meeting yesterday that there would be Toga Tuesdays once a month or so. I didn't really want to participate but ended up dressing up like a drunk college student in the end. Let me just say, it is the most difficult thing I have EVER worn, by far. It literally fell apart every ten minutes or so. For the most part is was decently fun, though, and I got to have some nice commrodary bred from a mutual feeling of awkwardness with fellow Athenian Daughters as seen above.
Flower Headpiece: Gardens of Whimsy
T-Shirt: Farmer's Market in France
Toga: Bed Sheet
Belt: Forever21
Shoes: What's What

No comments:

Post a Comment