Pages

Friday, September 16, 2011

Goodness I have not blogged in a while. This week has been horrible, mostly due to my dance class. Basically, I had a fifth of the time I had last year to teach a two minute and a half dance and it was terribly stressful and time consuming. Today, however, we finished and had our final showing and oh the compliments! Half of the class wasn't in my piece but a ballet pointe one and all of them loved it and the fact that it evoked true emotion in them. It was a creepy modern dance to The Beatle's Revolution 9 about the supression human beigns put themselves through in ordeer to meet the expectations of society and the inner hurt it unknowingly causes them. Somehow I showed it through two human beings, their souls, and a bench belonging to their surrounding material world. It was strange but I am very proud of it. My dance teacher said she "loved it." I am extremely proud and tired!
Earings: Homemade
Dress: Modcloth
Tights: Target
Shoes: What's What

No comments:

Post a Comment