Pages

Saturday, September 10, 2011

A Teal Pencil

I had so much trouble taking pictures today. I really liked this outfit so I decided to brave the heat and go to my old elementary school's playground to take pictures. However, for some reason, I was having an extreme amount of trouble seeing the screen of my camera so I was basically blind. This is what came of it.
Bow: ModCloth
Shirt: Forever21
Tie: Little Boy's Dept in Nordstrom
Skirt: Thrifted
Socks: Target
Shoes: Euro Step
On a side note, this is New York Fasion Week! Personally, I'm trying to stay in touch as much as I can through youtube's live streaming: http://www.youtube.com/user/liverunway . Sadly, this is also the week in my dance class I have to choreograph and teach a whole dance in three class hours (!!!!) so I am rather busy! I'm only one of seven people in my class, the best at my school, choroegraphing so it needs to be really good!

No comments:

Post a Comment