Pages

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Out of the Jungle

It seems like every post nowadays my outfit is dictated by some outside influence: this week is spirit week at my school. Yesterday was actually little kid day but I was too busy dressed up in a toga to be bothered (one girl in my choir class, though, had this tickle me elmo that the teacher actually had to take from her and he watched us sing Happy Birthday which was strange). Today was out of the jungle day where I suppose animal prints were the objective but, alas, I have none. Instead I wore a floral bow and a shirt with a creature bread for its skills in magic plastered across the front.
Bow: Forever21
Shirt: I don't remember. Little boy's department back when I was a little girl?
Shorts: Forever21
Tights: Target
Socks: Target
Shoes: Converse
Sunglasses: Foster Grant

No comments:

Post a Comment