Pages

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Hidden Patterns Beneath the Orange

I know I talk about the heat a rediculous amount on here but it's playing a rather rediculously large role in my current, melting life. This problem is ceaslessly augmented by my affinty for wearing completely inapporpriate layers, paying reckless head to what mother nature demands, and then cursing the consequences. Today, again, was such a day. I hate to be one of those people to wish my life away, simply hoping the next thing will be better, but I do wish fall would hurry up and get here! 
Shirt: Second Hand
Dress: Home Made
Tights: We Love Colors
Shoes: Steve Madden



PSS look at what I found on my computer! One of the first outfit pictures I ever took in the exact same place in the exact same tights suffering from the exact opposite weather problem of it being too cold. Taken February 12, 2011. It was only posted to my flickr page since I didn't have the actual blog yet!
Bow: Modcloth
Dress: Modcloth
Tights: WeLoveColors
Shoes: Madden Girl

(I MISS BEING THAT PALE!)

1 comment:

  1. I NEED COLDNESS, NOW! i bought a new sweater and i want to wear it so baddlly. ALSO, i discovered a new thrift store: http://www.treasuresthrift.com/ and it is SO EFFING CHEAP. I bought tons of stuff, including some art, i might just blog about it!

    ReplyDelete