Pages

Saturday, October 1, 2011

What Is the Purpose of Books Without Any Pictures or Dialogue?

A computer with the power to upload pictures has finally returned to my eager fingers. Alors, here you are! This shirt is actually from back when I was rather gothic and was just obsessed with the fact that it had a skull on it. I don't believe I've worn in years actually but, for some reason, this morning it was just calling to me. Also, may I just add, it seems like I wear this skirt in every single outfit that gets put on here. I really don't wear it that terribly often-- I suppose it's just so great it makes outfits worth sharing! 
Bow: Modcloth
Shirt: Delia*s
Skirt: Betsy Johnson via Goodwill
Shoes: What's What
Also, check out my nails I painted this morning:

Here are some other pictures I have taken of late including Ballet Arizona's free Ballet Under the Stars last week (I'm going to another dance concert with my friend from Pigment Left today) and the sun during a dust storm.

No comments:

Post a Comment