Pages

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

One Hundred

This is my one hundreth post and what a day for an anniversary! It is absolutely gorgeous outside today in the Phoenix valley. Yesterday we experienced the epitome of desert weather with a horrific dust storm (I drove in it and it was terrifying!) followed by sudden, violent monsoon rain. This morning, I walked outside to be greeted by the wonderful aftermath. The sky is still wonderfully gray and dreary. The air carried along with it that slight perfum of dirt that it gets after rain. And, for the first time, it was actually a tiny, tiny bit chilly! It's weather like this (and Halloween) that makes October my absolute favorite month. I can't wait to see what the rest of it has in store!

Clip: Found in the school library (oh, I sound like such a jerk but I swear, I asked everybody around me if it was theirs and nobody claimed it)
Shirt: Second Hand
Tank: Target
Skirt: Gap
Shoes: Converse
Bag: Dodo
Tomorrow I'm getting my wisdom teeth out so the one hundred first post is probably going to have to wait a little while longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment