Pages

Monday, October 3, 2011

Pretty in Pink

It's kind of funny that I wrote yesterday's post in French since this is probably the most French thing I've worn in a while (and it isn't just the Eiffel Tower sweater). I actually bought these pants in France--mostly because I had seen Hello It's Valentine (a French blogger) wearing something similar before. One of the things I was particularly struck by in France was the legitimate style that it seemed everybody just had. They could be wearing the most simple outfit ever but something about the attitude with which it was worn made it just fabulous. A lot of times I wish I could naturally carry that attitude around with me, but, when I can't just change who I am, these pants have the ability to make it happen momentarily.
Bow: Forever21
Sweater: Delia*s
Smiley Face Pin: Prescott Outdoor Market
Belt: Forever21
Ring: Forever21
Pants: Farmer's Market in France
Shoes: Steve Madden

No comments:

Post a Comment