Pages

Friday, October 14, 2011

Things That Are Unseen Are Eternal

I bought this dress about a month ago at a thrift store. I have worn it a considerable number of times more than I have blogged it but it's simply because I don't really have any other way to style it than I have today. Brown belt, brown shoes. They all just work together so perfectly that I don't really feel like messing with it just so that I have something new to add to the blog. I did, however, curl my hair today-- something it is finally long enough to do again. Thank God! I have been dying for it to get long enough just for that one thing. Now if only my skin would get over two weeks of tanning in France and be the color of paper again!
Dress: Thrifted
Belt: Hand-Me-Down
Shoes: Steve Madden

No comments:

Post a Comment