Pages

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Blue, the Color of the Planet from Far, Far Away

As I read other bloggers commenting on the lovely ability to layer during fall, I keep falling deeper and deeper in love with weather in the Phoenix Valley. Right now, it is probably about 78degrees outside and I have absolutely no obligations to the weather what-so-ever. I could wear this dress that barely covers my top half and be perfectly comfortable. I could wear a jacket like I did this Sunday and not sweat a drop. I have complete and utter free reign over my wardrobe! Then, when winter arrives and the world is bundled up in their volumenous coats, I will dawn my light layering that the rest of the world is currently nestled in.
Dress: ASOS
Belt: Forever21
Shoes: Forever21

No comments:

Post a Comment