Pages

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Il Est Frickin' Chaud

It is extremely hot in Arizona at the moment, as I suppose it must be everywhere right now. I guess it's only really about 108 (it's rather sad that 108 doesn't sound that bad) but the air conditioning at my school isn't doing very well  so it feels much worse than usual. Today, our school had to be "evactuated" immediately after the bell rang and I didn't get to go to dance club but instead to my burning hot car (recently, it has given my hands thrid degree burns by the way)! 
Bow: Ruche
Shirt: Forever21
Skirt: Ross
Shoes: What's What
On a side note, I have no idea what this giant piece of wood is. Right now, my dad is building a bed frame for my parents (cool, no?) and I just wandered outside to find this leaning against the wall!

No comments:

Post a Comment