Pages

Friday, August 5, 2011

Built Up Bundles

I actually did get to take a picture of my outfit wednesday while taking a momentary break from my dialectic journals. Now you know where I write! (It, of course, isn't terribly glamorous!)
Shirt: School
Skirt: Betsy Johnson via Goodwill
Shoes: Impo
Today I did a little better! I also wore the outfit I wore Tuesday since it incorporates my new dress!
Sunglasses: Foster Grant, Shirt: Hand-Me-Down, Button: Prescott Outdoor Market, Pants: Scarlet Roos, Socks: Target, Shoes: Forever21
(typing that reminded me that sometimes I say "socks to be you" instead of "sucks to be you," because a lot of my friends are indian and their accent rubs off onto me sometimes. One of my other friends makes fun of me for it and says "shoes to be you." this is now my new favorite insult although few get it).
Can I just say that I love the hell out of this dress! I got it Tuesday and I knew I would like it but it has quickly climbed its way up to my favorite. The color is amazing, it has that adorable, full, baby doll skirt, and the top bit somehow reminds me of a dress from the early 1800s except it has an outrageously modern sports back in the back. Unfortunately, I cannot wear a bra without it showing everywhere which always makes me feel a bit awkward but it's so great otherwise it hardly matters.
Dress: ASOS (I've loved this store forever and now I FINALLY have a dress from there!)
Necklace: Etsy
Tights: Target
Shoes: Euro Step

The cupcake cookie jar that I keep my necklaces on

No comments:

Post a Comment