Pages

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Bowties Are Cool

Ever since the eleventh Doctor Who (I will love you forever if you even like that show) coined the phrase "bowties are cool" and wore one in every episode since, I have been itching to wear one myself simply because he was right. I tried to make one out of a belt on a dress but it was straight up black and I simply looked like a waiter and my brother won't let me borrow his. I feel like it has to have a pattern to feel like it was done for fun. Anyway, I recently found the perfect makeshift bowtie from a hairclip at Ruche. It has some color to it and polka dots on top of that! I am itching with ideas on how to incorporate my new favorite accessory into my outfits!
Bowtie: Ruche
Dress: ModCloth
Skirt: Homemade
Shoes: Converse

No comments:

Post a Comment