Pages

Thursday, December 22, 2011

A White Purity

I bought this dress from Chic Wish about a month ago and it has finally come! I am absolutely, head-over-heals in love with this dress. For one, it has a peter pan collar! One of my favorite things on dresses period yet is found so rarely in my wardrobe. Also, I love the silhouette. I don't have any dresses with that kind of double layered, poofy skirt although, at least on this dress, it is very flattering. And then the lace is so beautiful!!! It is my first all white dress and I am terrified I will ruin it through my never ending addiction to clumsiness. Perhaps I will find I can control myself for the sake of this wonderful dress!
Bow: Forever21
Sunglasses: Foster Grant
Dress: Chic Wish
Tights: Forever21
Shoes: Forever21

No comments:

Post a Comment