Pages

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Pale Pink Vintage

Everybody has that one dress that just makes them coo and swoon every time they put it on. When I was first discovering my love for dresses about two years ago, every new dress I bought would give me this reaction. You'd get it and just love the way it made you feel so much that you'd want to wear it every moment of every day? Well, since my wardrobe has since become almost exclusively dresses, this reaction has been dulled. A new piece is always nice but those wonderful, head-over-heels in love reactions have faded. This dress, however, that I bought at a vintage store Tuesday while taking my brother to buy a vintage tie clip, has brought back the whimsy clothes have the ability to carry. I am ecstatically joyful when I wear it. I just feel so pretty. Its color is so delicate and its shape so classic. I also love the fact that it is just a little see-through, off-setting its otherwise purely innocent appearance. In short, I am in love. In love with an old dress.
Bow: Forever21
Dress: Vintage
Shoes: Seychelles
Necklace: Schmutzerland




No comments:

Post a Comment