Pages

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Finding Aspirations among Reality

Sorry for my lack of posts recently! It's that dance concert time of year again with daily rehearsals till five after school every day followed by the homework I'm not allowed to do backstage for some reason! The shirt I'm wearing here is new though! I got it last weekend with a trip to Forever21. It is the exact shirt I've been looking for forever. Long sleeved white shirt with peter pan collar and slightly sheer but not overtly see through. I haven't been able to find it for less than fifty dollars on the internet and ran into it at an actual brick and morder store for twenty! Apparently I need to expand such searches to a world of more reality more often.

Sun glasses: Kiss
Ear rings: Vintage
Shirt: Forever21
Ring: Forever21
Skirt: Forever21
Tights: Hand me downs
Shoes: Fergalicious



No comments:

Post a Comment