Pages

Thursday, November 10, 2011

French Braids

Well, it's the time of year again where I spend the ends of my days romping around a stage as gracefully as I can while the dull, behind the scenes speceficities take shape. Last week we worked out the lighting, yesterday and today we ran the show with tech, and Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday of next week we'll be doing dress rehearsal just before the true magic of the dance concert on Thurseday. I am required to torture my little bob into the shabbiest french braid on earth for these rehearsals out of "tradition," exposing my rediculous five-head in the process. Next week, obnoxious stage make-up will be thrown into the whole mix. If I ever find time to do an outfit post next week, I will most certainly look like a mess!
Bow: Dillard's
Jacket: Forever21
Dress: ModCloth
Tights: Hue
Shoes: What's What

No comments:

Post a Comment