Pages

Friday, January 6, 2012

Laid Back

You know how clothes sometimes have that ability just to inspire a certain feel to not only your wardrobe that day but also your entire feel about life that day? Well, this shirt that I bought at Buffalo Exchange yesterday does exactly that with making me feel cool and laid back-- two qualities that describe me quite badly actually. At least these clothes let me pretend as long as I have them on that such a reality has the possibility of being true. Isn't it that kind of dress-up feeling that make clothes as great as they are?
Sunglasses: Second Hand
Shirt: Second Hand
Shorts: Forever21
Tights: Hand me downs
Shoes: Converse




1 comment:

  1. I saw some of your outfits on this page and I have to say you have a kind of style that I really like!

    Have a lovely week,
    Cri.

    ReplyDelete